The Connecting Science Annual Review 2017-2018, published in May 2018, showcases some of our highlights from the past year, picking out key projects and achievements from across our teams.
The 57-page review covers four themes – Global ambitions, Catalysing collaboration, Democratising genomics, and Wellcome Genome Campus: A hub of knowledge, learning, and engagement – and features articles written by Connecting Science team members.
Articles featured in the review:
- Have you had your say on your DNA?
- Increasing global impact by tailoring training needs
- Worm hunting in Colombia
- Bringing together scientific partners
- First global event for genetic counsellors
- Decoding genomes together
- Blood, sweat and success – Implementing a gender balance policy
- Science communication: remembering to listen
- Exploring our world in the Genome Gallery
Wellcome Genome Campus: A hub of knowledge, learning, and engagement
- Creating spaces for thinking
- Changing times, changing Campus, changing culture
- Thirty years of Advanced Courses and Scientific Conferences